2010年4月12日星期一

angry, or condone?

Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens, two writers sacreficing themselves to promot atheism, have asked human rights lawyers to produce a case for charging Pope Benedict XVI over his alleged cover-up of sexual abuse in the Catholic church. They are planning a legal ambush to have the Pope arrested during his state visit to Britain for “crimes against humanity”.

They maybe think that they are devoting themselves to the battle of victims’ rights, but many peple believed it is sacrelegious. If we want to perfom your opinion freely, we should give this oppurtunity to others who want to show their wrath bacause we were considered affronted them. In spite of we are equal in proclaiming our thoughts, I only express a limited angry, just as to my niane-year-old son who broke my bible. I must show my aptitude to help him know others feelings, but I won’t fined him $100, or pull him into jail to make me satifiled.

没有评论:

发表评论